Profile for kd7eir (1247)
|Combined 'Cool!' Score||0|
|Total Tags Entered||1|
|Frontpaged Stories (my headline)||15|
|Frontpaged Stories (other headline)||2|
|Frontpaged Alt Headlines||1|
|Rejected Alt Headlines||2|
|Stfu Index||0.0 What is this?|
|Nancy Metric||0.0 What is this?|
- Welcome to ze Beer Garden - please try to stay SFW for now
- Windows 8 is killing me. Anyone have experience/knowledge about this work around?
- Upgrading to Windows 8? You have exactly one menstrual cycle to figure out how to recover your "old" stuff before it gets tossed like a used tampon.
- Mojang should rot at the bottom of their mineCRAP
- Joseph Rakofsky and Matthew H. Goldsmith: When “Keeping It Real” Goes Wrong
- Patti Page dies at age 85. Goodnight, sweet centerfold
- "Cleanup on aisle awesome. Which I am."
- Does anyone care that Lindsay Lohan was arrested again?
- Propaganda outlet makes the mistake of lining up interview with legitimate analyst/reporter. Hilarity is cut short.
- Worst job applicant evar.
- RNC Builds Levee Out Of Poor People To Protect Convention Site
- ...says the guy who can't cut it in the Free Market and lives off the taxpayer teat
- Apple: BAN ALL THE PHONES! FTC: Lol no
- HELP! Twitch! Anybody! HELP! MAC BOOK problemo
- Today is my 5th anniversary as a bNer. Tell us when you joined and what brought you here.
- Speechless? You? Never!
- 'Sup TSA?
- Police say a gunman opened fire at a woman after an argument at a club, then got into a car, drove after her and continued shooting at the victim, in what was clearly self defense
- U mad, birtherbro?
- Anyone old enough to remember Heathkit?
- I'm thinking about buying/building a telescope, any advice.
- In case you didn't know how badass the SR-71 was: It's missile avoidance system was to simply outrun the missile
- FBI confirms law enforcement use of Carrier IQ data
- I'm having a computer problem, can anyone help?
- Even Macworld realizes Apple is full of shit.
- Which one? You can only pick one. One only. Which one? (click picture to embiggen)
- 1971 Esquire article on the blue box and the phone phreaking phenomenon
- Court Rules Republicans Who Confiscate Citizens' Cameras At Town Halls Are Violating the First Amendment
- A Windows techie question
- There's gun nuts, then there's these guys
- WiFi question...
- Google +
- I WANT ONE! So will the other guitar players here.
- I know what you're thinking. "Did I ask six questions or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself.
- Is it wrong that I want this?
- Grand Rapids shooter becomes an hero
- Grand Rapids mass murderer who has 7 confirmed murders from this afternoon including a 10 year old girl is holding two hostages after multiple police chases. [LIVE]
- Knock-Knock motherfucker!
- Today is June 20, right?
- SWAT team opens fire on Iraq War vet without identifying themselves, denies paramedics access while he bleeds to death
- Jobsweh sees you when you're sleeping, He knows when you're awake
- Les Stroud: BAMF
- AT&T rewards iPhone users with 1000 free rollover minutes. Suck it, Androids.
- Russian answer to GPS suffers launch setback